ADVERTISEMENT

Message board comic relief

aasltja

CavsCorner Starter
Apr 9, 2014
First allow me to introduce myself before I received the comments that I am sure will follow. I am 45 years old, born and raised in Emporia, Virginia, and a lifetime Cavalier fan. I am currently stationed in New York (Ft. Drum) and have been in the Army for 26 years. Now, having said that I was at the Syracuse game and for the first 9 minutes or so, my son and I were getting roasted, toasted, and verbally dumped on for having the gall to wear UVA gear and our team not doing so well. I was never worried and I told everyone who was in ear shot that as soon as we figure out this zone we are going to come back and win comfortably. I even went so far as to say that the only way the game doesn't end up in a blow out is because Coach won't allow our guys to put the pedal down. (even though we only had 2 points on the board)

I always read the boards after a game because I am too focused and could never post during a game. I hope you guys go back and read the posts after the fact, its comic relief to read some of comments and note the lack of confidence in our team. All of us should know by now, that our team is never out of it and with our current make up, I'd be shocked if we ever lose again this year. The team simply has the it factor and will not beat themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News