ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Washington vs Baltimore observations: Their secondary can't cover well like our UVA guys have problems with.

D-Wayne

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2002
After watching the first half and as in many games this year, Washington secondary leave wide receivers wide open, and I mean wide open on 3rd and long. It's infuriating to see opponents that wide open down field with guys on defense standing around in bunches and leaving WRs that much area to roam and have easy tosses.

St-Juste is a GIANT bust. That river boat bozo coach said he picked this guy so high in the draft cause he was tall and could run pretty good. One problem River boat Ron, he can't cover worth a crap. He comes in every year with the Me Angelo Hall technique of playing hard in preseason to make the cut then jogs around during the season leaving his guy so wide open and grabbing getting unnecessary penalties to keep the chains moving for the other team.

This guy is a GIANT bust and needs to go after this season. He has stole a paycheck long enough and thanks to river boat Ron, we have numerous players he picked in the 1st and 2nd RDS that were a complete wash or bust. Forbes and Davis were and are first round bust.

LB Wagner checked off the TE Andrews but the free Safety was caught pedestrian watching instead of sliding over toward the TE running in the End Zone and then he was standing mouth breathing like Fuller used to do when he got burned.

The kicker has been pretty good this year but that 52 yard attempt was ugly; beyond ugly. It looked like he was kicking a dog turd out of a sand box. How are you a kicker and look that awful on a clean kick? I can see it being short but to be a line drive dud means you need to be out kicking more in practice and not on X box.

Side note:

I think Washington's Achille's heel will by UVA's Achille's heel going forward is the secondary can't cover if the QB has throwing time.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.