ADVERTISEMENT

YOU CAN THANK THE OFFICIALS NOT DOING THEIR JOBS FOR HUNTER INJURY!!!

D-Wayne

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2002
This is why I have been bitching about the officials not calling obvious fouls and allowing Clemson and others to hack and under cut, clear out and get away with dirty fouls. Hunter if you remember went down hard on a dirty play and the officials didn't call any foul. You remember Hunter also got a nasty smack in the face and head on a dunk that didn't get an one call also. Several dirty shots Hunter has taken in the VT game with Blackshear throwing his hands and forearm up into Hunter's neck, face and shoving his head backwards that I posted with the officials standing right there. Hunter 7 seconds later got a dirty shove/clear out by Blackshear that had Hunter stumble on the ankle he turned.

These same dirty, nasty fouls on Wilkins three times with ZERO CALLS. Wilkins was just cleared out in the Louisville game right in front of the ref that hurt his back and Thomas in the Clemson game was getting away with arm bars, shoves and push offs multiple times in a row that can potentially hurt someone.

This is a devastating loss to lose Hunter for the Tourney.

Bennett has GOT TO SPEAK UP WHEN THESE FLAGRANT FOULS ARE NOT BEING CALLED AND NOT JUST STAND THERE AND FROWN!

If you remember on Justin Anderson in the Louisville game he was fouled and arm bar hacked in the motion of shooting and the A hole officials didn't blow the whistle and when he went back up, he was hacked and broke his finger THANKS TO THE NO CALL BY THE OFFICIALS that blow whistles every time we slightly touch a shooter or if our finger tips brushes the shooters fingers after the ball is gone.

I'm extremely angry about how this could have been avoided if the officials had done their job and not allowed Clemson as Seth Greenberg stated both in Clemson and Louisville game the officials are allowing those teams to aggressively get after UVA.

Reactions: dwright212
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News