ADVERTISEMENT

So after the game I decided to compare stats of AC vs BA as of now in 4 games for BA and 3.25 games for AC

D-Wayne

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2002
So out of frustration of this loss and felt bad for the guys that played hard to lose this game and come up short.

So I went and looked up BA's stats for this year vs first year AC. Despite AC's 6 INTS he is playing hard and making things happen. Several of his INTs I would contribute to poor WR play on the ball in 50/50 situations.

Here are Brandon Armstrong's stats: He has 859 yards passing through 4 games, 5 TDs and 4 INTs and is averaging 214.75 yards passing a game.

Here are Anthony Colandrea's stats: He has 923 yards passing through 3.25 games. 5 TDs also but 6 Ints and is averaging 284 yards passing a game, despite no line where he is running for his life and only two prime targets of Washington and Fields that look heavily covered.

I like Colandrea's Moxy and will take him all day. Yeah he's young and will make a few mistakes, but he surprisingly has alot of promise if we can get an o line and let him go to work improvising on passing or running the ball to keep the chains moving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News