ADVERTISEMENT

The good news for Hoo fans; I found a team with an O line that is worse than our young guys.

D-Wayne

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2002
Just got suckered into watching the Former Washington Redskins (refused to call them Commanders as an insult to the Navy) thinking them may win, and yet they too do not know how to win.

Talking of O Lines, I watched their O line all day get called for false starts, hands to the face penalties, and the big one was watching big #68, OG, Norwell, with the long hair, beard, on the O line gets PUNKED by a defensive lineman that literally put a stiff arm in his chest and forced him backwards on his back side to where he was laying out flat on his back; the guy looked like a small toddler being knocked over, with the defender running over him and having a straight line to Whimpy Wentz for a easy sack.

This line has new guys this week moved around and still are complete garbage. Wentz is a complete train wreck of a QB and should be benched now for two bad decisions at the two yard line in the last two plays of the game.

The First where all the D line men backed into the end zone and left a wide open area for Wentz to tuck and basically walk in, but no, cause he's a big chicken, so what does he do? He forces a stupid throw to a well covered WR and it is batted down, then he comes back and tries to throw it to a double teamed RB that is short of the line and it gets picked off. He is truly a poor QB and doesn't know how to win. I view him in Philly that year as a stroke of pure luck and he has been a train wreck, beta male player every other stop.

Bench Wentz!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News