ADVERTISEMENT

Woke up this morning thinking what will it take to get us back up to Bronco's winning seasons with players like Perkins and those team's core group

D-Wayne

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2002
I just don't think with NIL, the new portal system and one year coach that has a bad record, half the talent of London when it comes to recruiting, to see talent showing up on this program at this moment in time.

I do try and think how Tina Thompson and her predecessor were complete fails for women's UVA basketball, and yet Coach Mox has come in and is recruiting, looks the part as a coach court side and seems poised to turn the program around in the next couple of years. She already has a 5* and a high 4* incoming with a few other nice pieces.

Can we start over and find a gem for the football side of the house?

Only thing that has help soften the blow for what we anticipate as an off/bad season, is that I live less than 25 minutes from TCU, 22 minutes from SMU to catch games with my daughter and her husband and 4 kids. They also have season tickets for Texas Rangers at the new air conditioned park, and Dallas Mavericks tickets to games I can tag along. Also have Cowboy game opportunities with friends that always have extra tickets and I live under 20 minutes from the Ranger and Dallas Cowboy stadium (I'm a diehard Washington fan and will go when Washington comes to town with buddies) to stay busy with the kids and grand kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News