ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday hurt more than I thought

Grafton19

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
Columbus,Ohio
For me all the progress in the world is great, but until we beat Tech nothing else matters. Our rivalry is a joke across the country. We very easily could have ended this streak 5-6 years ago. Really could have ended yesterday, but everyone in their head wants to talk about progress, lack of depth etc. I am as sad of a fan today as I ever have been in 37 years. This in includes:

GT Football Heartbreak

Clemson Fumbles

UMBC

Cuse E8 Game

NC State Football loss that cost us a big bowl game

Tennessee Sugar Bowl Game

To have to hear from Hokies yesterday just made me cut my phone off and deactivate my social media. When I had to see that 15 in a row post from the Virginia Tech Sports Department I threw up. We are a little brother. No good recruiting class, building a new football facility, early season getting into the polls will take away the hurt right now of BLOWING a game we should have won. I don’t want to hear the game matters from these coaches again until you play not scared to lose with 4 minutes to go. JF is talking trash right in front of you daring you to beat him this year because it may never happen again. He isn’t man enough to shake your hand. Tech is talking trash from the jump with that crowd into it. We had fans walking out of the stadium like the bandwagon losers they are and we bail them out once again?

I was ok losing last week because I knew we were ending the streak. Fooled again

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News