ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Hall of Shame Coaches

hardy hoo

CavsCorner All American
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2002
With new information about UNC's ongoing cheating scandals, knowing Roy Williams is either the dumbest coach ever or at the heart of it, which I believe, as he was the one who benefited the most from it. I believe it is part of his job to overlook his players academics both for eligibility and attendence.

Jim Boeheim had an assistant coach that was a pedofile or just played ball with the ball boys. Now has some major infractions that he had to initiate or was certainly involved with.

Coach K, our Olympic coach, very ethical, bulls**t! He knew about Suliamon last year and only dismissed him from the team because an assistant to the program found out about it and quit her position and blew the whistle, otherwise Rasheed would still be part of the esteemed Duke basketball team.

Rick Pittino, loving family man, embarrassed both his family and university with a wild affair. Probably not as bad as the other Hall of Shamers but definitely not role model material.

Are these coaches good role models for student athletes and aspiring coaches? In my opinion they bring embarrassment to not only the ACC but College basketball. Let's hope they all retire soon before they bring more damage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News