ADVERTISEMENT

Despite the loss, I think the Redskins are moving in the right direction

D-Wayne

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2002
I'm in agreement with Arden's post on the momentum, reverse call on Culliver's pick then penalty call.

Also about the fumbles that killed the momentum.

Washington will just need to go back to pre Carolina game and clean up the fumbles and missed blocking assignments.

The young guys are showing promise, Cousins when he gets blocking can sling it, and we are just missing a few pieces, like a big possession receiver, one TOP Flight DB, Safety, Inside Linebacker, Along with another Interior Lineman to anchor the O line. Carolina D linemen were abusing the young O line of Washington, that up to today, was doing well.

Also, a little side note, I received a call from one of my brothers up in the Charlottesville area that was told after the game by a good friend that works up around UVA that interacts with a bunch of former players and what is being rumored is Craig Littlepage is planning to retire sometime next year and is wanting to keep London on this last year and have the new AD pick/select the new coach.

I'm just only repeating what was told to me a few minutes ago, and I repeatedly asked my brother, how reliable is his friend and his sources and he said it's pretty good as to what he is hearing and has been keeping both of my brothers up on what's been unfolding over the last couple of weeks and when he sees them at the games.

Don't shoot the messenger, because I am only repeating what has been passed on to me.

I wouldn't again, be surprised.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News