ADVERTISEMENT

In the interest of full disclosure...

BradFranklin

CavsCorner Publisher
Staff
Sep 2, 2003
Short Pump, Va.
I wanted to give you guys a heads up on some of the logistical nightmare I'm living in currently:

Tomorrow night's game will tip approximately 7:45 p.m. Roughly 12 hours later, UVa football is going to be holding its first practice of the spring and one of only three that is open to media this year.

If the game ends around 9:45 (which is probably best-case scenario), it's going to be a good half hour at least before interviews are done. The quickest I could realistically get on the road for Charlottesville is probably 11 but it's probably going to be later. It's a solid five and a half hour drive from Columbia.

My thought process as of now is to drive through the night to Lynchburg, crash for an hour or two, and then get on the road. Worst case, maybe I just drive to McCue and sleep in my car.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm doing all I can to make sure the site is covering both events. As folks here know, I really pride myself on being everywhere but this is the toughest spot we've been in trying to do both since I took over the site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News