ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me or is anyone else worried that ....

rdm227

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2019
we are almost to May and don't have any commitments yet from any transfers (though I guess Perry would still be a HS recruit, but effectively his recruitment is like a transfer). Going back to 2018 (Key's year) we have had all of our transfers committed and enrolled by this point and so far this year we have had one post player visit (Jefferson) who committed elsewhere, another one (Okani) who was supposed to visit, but never did and the two combo guards Perry and Mahaney visit. We also have Amos arriving today. That is it as far as I am aware. It seems we are in a good spot with Amos and things sounded positive with both Perry and Mahaney, but if one or both don't commit what is plan B? I know every year is different and there are still options out there, but even with so much available playing time to be offered to a post player and a point/combo guard we seem to be having trouble getting players we are targeting. Hopefully Perry and Mahaney make their decisions soon so that if we are not their choice then Bennett can move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News