ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft (UVA)

uvafan23

CavsCorner All ACC
Gold Member
Mar 1, 2004
D Hunter - I compare him to a Paul George, not necessarily in his game but his type of impact. With that said, I think the ceiling for Hunter can be pretty high. He can shoot it, drive, and play with his back the basket and he is a good defender as well. I truly believe he can be a pretty dominant player and he finds a team that will let him play his entire game.

T Jerome - just such a baller. Some kids just got it and I think no matter what team he goes to he will prove he is a player. I honestly believe he is a better scorer than what he has shown to this point. His defense maybe a little lacking in the NBA but he is such a competitor that I think he will figure it out.

K Guy - I wish he had come back and showed he could play the point some because I truly believe that he can. I think he would and could have been our next primary ball handler. He is also a competitor, I just don’t think many teams will look at him as a 2 given his size. I hopes someone gives him a chance to run the point.

With all this time between sports I just got bored and wanted to share my thoughts. What I do know is we had a pretty darn good core with these three! I will miss them dearly!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News