ADVERTISEMENT

Our 2025 FB recruiting class is ranked 49th.

Tullamore Hoo

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2001
Richmond, VA
We have new facilities that are supposedly state of the art. Our strength and conditioning program is categorized as excellent. The portal offers tremendous opportunity for a quick fix until we can right the program with our own recruits. We have a top 10 endowment which could be used to enhance the player recruitment, and all expenditures would pay themselves back multiple times. But now I see the new QB is rated the lowest 3 star ranking.

When I look at the visitors, I rarely see a 4 star or 5 star player. Is Elliott afraid to even try for more highly ranked players or has he deemed himself incapable of closing the deal? If he thinks the players he recruits are close to the capabilities of more highly ranked players, he has to prove it on the field. Thankfully, Colandrea was a great pick, but counting on a high percentage of his targets to perform at that level is unlikely.

With consistent rankings far outside the top 25, is there any reason to think we will get ranked there with this coach?

Reactions: jgfuller
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.