ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit reaction...

RivalsFriedman

Oct 15, 2012
I'll be posting recruit reactions to the news of Bronco Mendehall resigning here as I get them.

"To be honest I’m speechless right now. At the end of the day coach Mendenhall is an amazing person and I support him no matter what. As of right now I haven’t answered anything from anybody. I’m just holding right now waiting to see what happens to Coach Tujague."

Brody Meadows mother, Terri- "Oh my god I have not seen that. I'm speechless. There have been a few that we've been in close contact with. He's been in contact West Virginia, Vanderbilt, and some others but I'd have to go back to his messages to see which ones he's been talking to."

“Ahh mans it’s very shocking being that when I went down there me and Coach Mendenhall started building a great relationship and it’s just mind blowing that something like this is happening especially 13 days before signing day.”

Twitty's father- "If it's Hagans we're good. We're still locked in."
On if they've been talking to other schools lately: "Not yet as this is all new to us."

“Shocked. Right now I’m just trying to process everything. With signing day coming up in two weeks it makes it very difficult to figure out what my next steps are. I have been in touch with UNC, and then in the past hour have had multiple acc, big ten, and big 12 schools reach out to me. I had an in home visit with Virginia tonight, but that was canceled an hour ago. I don’t have any visits planned right now but will be talking to coaches the next couple of days.”

“It was shock to say the least.”

Last edited:
Reactions: sc-hoo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News