ADVERTISEMENT

Saw Poca's Isaac McKneely takes flight video this morning and still shot where his hand and ball were at the top of the square on the dunk

D-Wayne

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2002
Saw and tried to down load McKneely's monster dunk and amazing still shot where his hand and ball were at the top of the square on the backboard. This guy can soar! Most of his jump shots he's at least 2 ft off the ground in most still shot photos.

Saw he led them to victory again.

Can't see how this guy doesn't get playing time like Morsell did in his first year on scoring ability alone.

Strangely though, I remember watching Taine Murray's highlights in NZ and on NZ pro team where he was driving the baseline and rising up and dunking like McKneely over opponents; yet he's coming in as a blocker and or sitting the bench for the most part. It's like the alpha male baller like McKneely and now he and McCorkle look nothing like themselves or a 5th of the confidence they had prior to coming.

Hope McKneely isn't given the same treatment or I could see it spelling trouble and or possible portal transfers, if Bennett brings back Clark, AGAIN and forces everyone to wait behind the log jam of starters that's hogging up spots that should be gone or at minimum given limited minutes when they are playing lousy or the starters are going through a drought.

Wish I could have down loaded the still photo and the video but it wouldn't let me load it today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News