ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible coaching at the Pan American Games, I can see why Few is at Gonzaga

D-Wayne

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2002
Real easy to see why Few is at Gonzaga and reaping the best coaching scam, when he can run up 25+ easy wins playing Portland State, Santa Clara and Pepperdine type weak teams in conference year in and year out and a boat load of tiny schools in out of conference play. Most of these schools like the scam in the Wichita State conference are below 100 rankings and close to 200+ ranked teams and should be division II level competition. Can you say cupcakes!

Basically they show up and roll the ball to half court, pick it up and score on those other teams. Not a fan of Kevin Bacon look a like with ZERO energy or fire. His face looked like he had just come from a Botox party. Just a blank stare 90 percent of the time and nothing else.

Few in my opinion really picked some head scratchers on this squad as in I'll shoot most the shots Bobby Brown (and miss most as well)

His staff and him look like they are coaching a pick up game at the Dell. Seen better high school coaching or interaction than this coaching crew.

In his defense it is hard to pick up and stop the wide open Brazilian guard that had two moving screens on just about every outside shoot he took standing flat footed. Wonder if we could get their big men to come play OT on the Cavalier football team for us with that level of moving line/screens ALL night.

Last edited:
Reactions: a64hoo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News