ADVERTISEMENT

Two more weeks til a new era in UVA football.

Dave_Worrell

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Feb 1, 2003
Danville, VA
I'm getting really excited about what's coming in the next two weeks and beyond.

Love CML as a person, and I hope his detractors won't be sadistic and nasty when he goes, but he never could get it together and produce a winning program.

I do hope Oliver is fired, too. He needs to be held accountable and needs to be extracted from any influence on the program.

As I put the London era behind, I'm struck with what a great opportunity we have for our future. We've got good talent on the team who are solid on UVA and have refused to roll over and die like many of the fans expected and even accused them of doing. We've got a forward looking facility upgrade in the works. We've got a great university in a fantastic area. We've got tons of money and donors invested in making the program successful. And despite its recent failure in the football program, we've got an athletic department that has shown it can go out and bring in a quality coach like Brian O'Connor and Tony Bennett. We also have numerous solid coaches out there that would be a good fit at UVA.

I'm getting giddy at the prospects of this off-season. What happens in the next two to six weeks could be the making of a successful football program for decades to come. We're entering a new era of UVA football.

Amazing times are ahead.

Calling it now, we *will* go bowling next year.

Go Hoos!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News