ADVERTISEMENT

Washington - Dallas game

D-Wayne

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2002
Wow! I guess Jerry pays them zebras and has them on his party bus every summer really pays off cause Dallas has gotten away with TONS of holds you can clearly see on instant replay and over head. That Dak long QB sneak you can clearly see Nicholson is being held and he even turns to the zebra right there and signals to throw a flag and NOTHING!

I'm watching Kerragan and Sweat being grabbed and held no different that they are throwing flag after flag on Moses and Sherif.

Norman dancing with the stars and running with bulls shows. He has been burned badly numerous times.

This team is doomed with Luke warm no energy Gruden. Doesn't know how to win or make half time adjustments until he is at the podium after the loss. As a diehard Redskin fan since late 60's, I hate to lose to Dallas.

I live in Dallas and have to hear it win they beat anybody at delusional, "We are going to the Super Bowl" levels. Yet when they lose, most fair-weather Dallas fans wear their Ranger or Maverick gear.

I would love to see Washington beat these guys but with out Allen and Bentley on D line, Dunbar and Moreau in secondary out and our weak O line it would take a flawless game. Thank god for UVA football on weekends to soften the sting!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News