ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the new board! (Help links included)

BradFranklin

CavsCorner Publisher
Staff
Sep 2, 2003
Short Pump, Va.
If you're reading this post, you'll obviously see that the new board is live and things look (and function) differently than in the past. Personally, I think this is a dramatic step forward for the site and hopefully, everyone will get used to the new digs in no time.

I'm sure there are plenty of folks who want to update their avatars, change their signatures, and learn about all of the new features. Rather than blast the board with thread after thread of help topics, I decided to do it this way....

This is your Overall Help landing page. This link will take you to the Help page where on the left you'll see a list of topics that you can click on and learn more about. I'll go ahead and pull out a few that I'm sure folks are eager to get their hands on.

How to: Post new topics and reply

How to: Embed photos, videos, tweets, and more

How to: Make changes to your avatar, signature, and preferences

How to: Watch threads, follower users, and more

How to: Search the new board

How to: Report a post/thread to the moderator

As always, if folks have questions, my email is in the signature. If I don't know the answer right off the top of my head, I'll get an answer for you as quickly as possible. Again, thanks for your patience as we make the transition and let me know if you have any problems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News