ADVERTISEMENT

Why I'm STILL Positive On The Season

wahoo96

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2009
Again, I'm no Mike London apologist. Not only do I think he's unqualified but I legitimately think he should take an IQ test. That being said, here's a few things to make me feel better. Maybe it will do the same for you.

1. Obviously, we were beaten by a more talented team today. We stuck with them for a half, and then they pulled away. Disappointing, but not surprising. It happened to George Welsh all the time, even with some of our better teams. Not going to play this level of talent every game.

2. To me the biggest reason we lost today was not our playcalling, but our offensive line. Simply put, they just didn't get the job done in any facet of the game. Perhaps they are just not talented, in which case this is going to be a long season. But I think they will ultimately learn to play together and improve as the season goes on.

3. Matt Johns. I continue to believe in him. He may never become a superstar, but he doesn't get rattled and doesn't make too many mistakes. And if he gets better as the year goes on, as I suspect he will, well surprise a few people near the end of the season.

Call me crazy, but I'm still confident in a 6 to 7 win campaign.

Reactions: hoodc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News