ADVERTISEMENT

Consistency is coming

CaveHoo8

CavsCorner Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Feb 18, 2012
I was like many a little disappointment with the energy and play in the first half last night but then the second half happened. LP is learning to become the alpha, Hall is becoming a complete player and the10-13pt per game player that we desperately need, and while its not true post scoring Wilkins showed is a capable weapon with the mid range game. Defense was still off in spurts but I think what you saw in the second half was better than much of what we have seen the past two games. I went into this game hoping TB would give Guy the start again to see how he would perform, but right now Shayok is just simply physically more up to the task and finally appears to be recognizing the fine line between being an aggressive scorer and being overly aggressive. Post game TB even mentioned tweeks that have been made and he was happy with that tell me he is still figuring it out and its heading the right direction. The post game is still a work in progress, each player Salt, MD, and Reuter will have moments but its going to be completely match up based. For example I think Reuter will have a big game against a team like VT, they don't have a post player that can stop him on the block. The biggest takeaway though is Tony is absolutely still tweeking things and I think that's a good thing but LP and Hall are becoming what this team needs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News